The first of July always feels like a fresh start for me. It’s the start of a new financial year, the midpoint of winter in the southern hemisphere and is always full of good things.
Some things I love about July this year:
– Winter break from university for five weeks
– My two best friends turn twenty one
– I’m going home in two weeks
– I’m loving winter….for once!!
– and then another two good friends turns twenty one aswell
Busy month! four twenty first birthdays within two weeks at the end of the month, this should be interesting!