I don’t know about you, but sometimes when I meet someone new (especially a love interest), I want to find out all the quirks about them early, to you know, save time down the track. I follow Virgo Nation (my star sign) on Twitter and as much as I don’t like reading horoscopes, I can’t help but relate to 99% of the Virgo traits.
So here’s a little list of things I’ve found that describe me perfectly….hope they help you get to know me a little better & still love me for all my little quirks 😀
– Virgos have a tendency to look at and think about things very deeply before they act or decide to do something.
– Virgos thrive on constant activity because a virgo with an idle mind is a virgo who is worrying.
– Virgos like to be mentally prepared before entering into most situations.
– A virgos personality can sometimes be intense, which could either attract a strong mind or offend a weak one.
– Virgos can get lost in love when they find it. That’s why they don’t go there often.
– Once you cross the line with a virgo, you’ve reached the end of the road.
– If a virgo sets their mind to something, they have to do it no matter what.
– If a virgo seems emotionless, it’s because you haven’t affected them in that way.
– Any vulnerable feelings and emotions a virgo has, they’ll never let you know exactly how deep it runs.
– Female virgo turn on: intellectuals.
– Virgos always know how to put their minds to use. Whether it’s to get a job, make money or get to the bottom of bullsh!t
– A virgo can easily break down a person’s personality.
Now the above pretty much sums me up perfectly. Who else thinks they suit their horoscope?