Whenever I see a great tweet by Virgo Nation, I add it to my favourites. It’s been a while since my last post about Virgo traits so I thought to do another one. And what better timing, it’s currently Virgo season!
Here are my top 10 favourites over the past 2 months:
– Virgo’s want to make sense of the world. They will observe, study, research, compare and record
– Virgo’s are extremely affected by the energy around them. People with bad moods or a pessimistic nature could suck a Virgo’s mood down
– What you know about a Virgo is probably all they want you to know
– Virgo’s have many layers that very few get to experience
– Virgo’s favourite people are usually funny people
– Virgo’s can become uninterested fast
– Virgo’s grow mature at an early age but always stay young at heart
– Virgo’s are mutable signs so they can change and adapt to different situations
– Virgo’s hate when people ask them questions they could go figure out for themselves
– It’s rare you’ll find a truly selfish Virgo. They are natural givers and pleasers.
Show these ladies some love & some birthday wishes for Melinda & Sonic with their birthdays in the upcoming weeks!