As I’m approaching the end of semester, the time spent reading & writing for fun is to a complete minimum. I’m not complaining though, because I’m the crazy one that decided I want to graduate end of this year….instead of June 2014. So amongst all the late nights & zero free time, I thought it is important to acknowledge all the things I’m thankful for such as…
– The amazing view from the new Adiago complex in East Perth. I mean, just look at that view!
– Great friends at work & university who love property just as much as I do
– Those messages from friends saying, “Hey I miss you” and “When am I going to see you next?”
– Flexible work schedules that let me work when it suits me
– The latest City & Colour album playing on repeat; Mr Green’s voice never gets old!
– The sunny Perth winter days where a cardigan is more than enough
– Cleansing the body every night, giving it the rest it deserves overnight & with that comes…
– not being sick in 6+ months! Absolute miracle.
& and you know what? life is not that bad. I may sound like a broken record when I say all I do is work, eat, uni, study and sleep but there’s some goodies in between the routine. There’s not enough time in a short conversation to mention the still river I witnessed several times today or the amazing homemade sponge cake I (over) indulged in or how good my body felt tonight as I sat down to unwind, or how excited I was that a friend trusted my word & believes in me when I suggested trying something new or the fact that life feels pretty damn amazing right now.