One of my all time favourite blogs is definitely Marc and Angel. Their latest post about signs of success in life got me thinking about my life & how much I’m actually succeeding in (and it’s a pretty great thought!)
Here’s the quick list, the full post can be found HERE.
- You are walking your own path, not anyone else’s.
- You are gradually working through your fears.
- You have not let failure stop you.
- You learn something new and grow stronger every day.
- You have overcome some considerable obstacles.
- You do your best to love what is.
- You try to be as present as possible.
- You love yourself first, instead of loving the idea of everyone else loving you.
- You don’t judge people.
- You are the reason some people smile.
- You have incredible people in your life. .
- You have been selfless in your closest relationships. You have given up doing things for others out of guilt.
- You have given up doing things for others out of guilt.
- You aren’t overspending to impress or satisfy others.
- You respect yourself enough to never let anyone walk all over you.
- You know you can’t please everyone, and you don’t try.
How many of these 16 things can you agree with?