The photos are finally here! I packed a disposable camera for my Broome trip (I’m loving the waterproof ones!) because I love the photo quality and how much they remind me of my summers in New Zealand; I went through countless rolls of film every summer back home! Unfortunately, out of the 19 photos I got on film last month, only a few turned out. Luckily, S got a brand new camera on the way to Perth so in this post, there’s a mix of film, digital & iphone snaps. Can you guess which ones are which?
What would I recommend?
– Staying in Cable Beach because you’ll want to be in the water all day every day (and the guys at Beach Hut have you sorted for umbrellas, sun lounges, beach chairs, sunscreen AND cold water every day)
– The pizza from The Sunset Bar (and the amazing view of the sunset isn’t too bad!)
– The sticky date pudding from The Zoo Cafe in Cable Beach (for only $10, it was devineeeee!)
– Hiring a car for the day and heading to Gantheaume Point via Kavite Road (the red dirt road pictured first)
– Watching the sunset from the grass near Sunset Bar (complete with a bottle of wine or ciders!)
– Matso’s Brewery in town which has yummy food and the tastiest ciders (their beers are pretty good too, according to S)
– Having dinner at Diver’s Tavern in Cable Beach for a super relaxed evening (that’s where the quesadillas are from!)
– Get plenty of Vitamin B1 supplements beforehand or during the trip if you’ve never experienced sand fly bites (very unpleasant and SO DAMN ITCHY!!)
Already planning my trip back…